Sunday, November 28, 2010

The little Dremel - a dream


Product Image
Dremel Stylus 1100
It seems like I am always wanting to drill a hole in something. When you make all kinds of jewelry, it is inevitable. A hole in the polymer clay for the eyepin, starting the hole for a tiny screw in the wood pendant, always something.

But the tools my dad left me were way too big and too heavy, and doing stuff with an ice pick is dangerous.

Then I discovered the Dremel Stylus 1100. Take a look at this little guy. An artisan's dream. They are correct about it fitting in your hand and holding its charge. There's even a little sander tool, which comes in handy real often.

So now the eyepins are easy to insert, the starter holes are simple to do, and the tool is so lightweight it doesn't bother my fibromyalgia. Yay!

No comments: